RSS

Story Center

Feb
17

A New Kind of Collaboration, pt. 4

In 1938, Dr. Henry Shilling purchased White Oak Camp which was operated as a service station, dance hall, and tourist camp. Through God’s direction, this parcel of land in the hills outside of Pittsburgh, PA, was turned into a camp, youth convention center, and finally a Bible school. This school, the Biblical Life Institute, is an intimate Bible school.