Worship Pastor, Beatrice, NE
Christ Community Church in Beatrice, NE is looking for a full-time Worship Pastor.
This person will serve as primary leader of the worship and creative arts ministry of the church. The purposes of the position are to lead and facilitate an atmosphere in which God is worshipped and glorified and the building up of the body of Christ. In addition to passing a criminal background check as a condition of employment, the worship pastor must:
- Have a clear testimony/assurance of his salvation. Feels called by God into full time ministry.
- Has a consistent record of being passionate for the body of Christ. Demonstrates spiritual maturity.
- Becomes a member of Christ Community Church.
- Consistent Quiet Time.
- Devoted to Prayer.
- Regular Bible Study habits and ability to share the Gospel verbally.
- Qualifies under 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- Believes the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Gifted to lead congregation into meaningful worship.
- Able to organize and conduct all areas of creative arts as needed.
- Possess effective communications skills (both orally and written).
- Possess good time management skills by being on time for practices, performances, and church services.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Possess the interpersonal skills needed to relate to a diverse group of people such as pastoral staff, musicians, actors, church leaders, members and attenders.
- Practices service and teamwork above self.
- Oversee all production and creative elements for worship.
- Identify, invite, mentor and empower leaders to be part of the Creative Arts Ministry.
- Plan and organize all elements of services with staff.
- Lead all worship services in worship as the lead musician and vocalist.
- Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
- Lead in worship with passion, energy and professionalism.
- Lead in worship through teaching the pursuit of the presence of Christ.
- Lead choir and special music in the worship services at least twice a month.
- Use other areas of the Creative Arts Ministry in the worship services as appropriate.
- Develop volunteers to embrace and develop their skills and gifts to share with the church body.
- Participate in all staff meetings and functions as a team player. Lead drama activities for Sunday morning worship and special services including a Christmas focused service or services.
- Lead in education of children and youth ministries for worship and the creative arts.
- Plan and coordinate weekly services for worship. Plan and coordinate special services for worship.
- Be available to facilitate and serve for funerals and weddings. Lead in organization of set up of stage area.
- Organize and clean storage areas for Creative Arts Ministry.
- Lead, manage, recruit technical volunteers for sound reinforcement, video projection and lighting. Help plan and lead when needed holiday services.
- Market special events.
Office hours 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. as needed to complete ministry functions. Monday through Thursday.
Friday and Saturday are days that the office is not open. There will be other hours required that are not office hours to complete job functions.
Guitar & efficient in piano is preferred
He will be responsible for all areas of worship including the worship center. This would mean that he does not have to be an expert in all areas, but he will be the leader so there has to be a good base. Would want him to be an expert in communicating a message in an excellent way that draws people into worship. He will need to be able to arrange music. Read and play music on a piano so that he can lead the choir in practice. We use Proclaim for our presentation software so he would have to learn how to do that, but it is easy to learn.
Years of Experience:
5+ of full time worship ministry experience required
Responsible to the Senior Pastor.
Practice and support the constitution of the church. Practice and support the policies and procedures of the church. Make fill-in arrangements when unable to perform duties as described during services or practices.
See FULL CHURCH PROFILE - http://frootgroup.com/cc1240807171
*Candidates MUST apply through Froot Group and fill out the online form at frootgroup.com/leaders