Worship Director, Papillion, NE
Trinity is a worship community in Papillion, NE (suburb of Omaha) that seeks to live into our mission which is "Connecting people to Christ". We are a community that has a vision for seeing people belong and become who God is calling them to be. Our strategy to achieve that goal is to Love God, Grow Community, and Serve Others. We are a community that has approximately 600 in our weekly worship attendance. We have a vibrant student ministry in our church that has active and passionate students.
Our church also has a partnership that works with Youth For Christ/Campus Life with the hope and goal to reach lost students that would never have the opportunity to step foot in a church. We are a church that is mission minded with regular outreach to two local missions as well as a strong connections with two international partners in Sierra Leone, West Africa with an orphanage and in India with a missionary training ministry. We are a well established congregation that is over 100 years old, but seek to reach people in our current culture and time. We most recently had two buildings that were several blocks apart and have sold both of those buildings (currently leasing back for space) and are in process of a building project that should be completed in late 2020. This is an exciting time for our community as we will have all our ministry under one roof for the first time in over 20 years.
We have also recently done work with a church consultant/coach that has transformed our kids ministry completely and revitalized our ministry in that area. Through our church coach we also have been refocusing our small group ministry and focusing our attention in getting everyone connected into a group. We have also worked with 3DM Discipleship Ministries to help us generate a plan for Discipleship. Along with our building process we have have contracted with a rebranding company and will begin that process of branding for our future in the next few months. Our vision for the future is tied to our mission which is to see people connected to Christ and to have those people connected to community where they can live life as a family on mission.
We are seeking someone that is a mature and active Christian. Someone who values discipleship and has strong leadership capacity for leading individuals and teams. We are looking for someone that has good background and experience in leading worship and has musical gifting. We want someone with a strong voice and that also has ability to lead worship with another instrument as well. Depending on experience $45,000-$55,000 plus benefits package
1. Uphold and advance the mission and vision of Trinity.
2. Full commitment to the Great Commission, Great Confession and Great Commandments
3. Selects thematically appropriate music for each service based on preaching themes.
4. Plans worship, including creative arts, video, order of worship, and special emphasis in a timely manner.
5. Maintains communication with staff and volunteers and regularly updates Current Service Information and Planning Center Online.
6. Coordinates the preparation of all materials for worship and assuring accuracy of all materials in print and on screen.
7. Oversees technical aspects of worship to include audio/visual, and lighting and ascetics of space.
8. Primary worship leader for Sunday worship while raising up others to share leadership
9. Oversight of all Trinity worship services including all special and occasional services.
10. Encourages worship team growth by actively recruiting, equipping and discipling team members to assure an effective worship ministry.
11. Develops Team Leaders for various responsibilities.
12. Engages in opportunities to remain proficient and knowledgeable of current worship trends and music
13. Oversees resources, calendaring worship space, and all paid / volunteer music staff.
14. Participates in improving the effectiveness of the Church’s ministry goals.
330 W. Halleck St.
Papillion, NE 68046