Outreach Director, Sioux Falls, SD
Director of Outreach, Central Church
Summary: The Director of Outreach leads the church in its mission of “Building disciples who go and change lives.” He/she will direct ministries that reach un-churched and unsaved people with the gospel, locally and globally, and champion compassion ministries.
• Creative/Innovative leader who can activate Central Church more deeply into God’s mission for our church.
• Palpable passion for the message and mission of Jesus.
• High motor to execute multiply ministries coupled with administrative skills to do them well.
• Flexible leader who is able to adapt to new environments and people.
• Passion for equipping people to reach their world for Christ.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biblical studies or related field, or comparable theological training/experience
• Provide clear opportunities for Central to care for the “least of these” and oversee all local outreach partnerships.
• Mobilize and equip the congregation to effectively reach their relational world (“oikos”).
• Inspire a vision for short and long term global missions.
• Encourage ministry pioneers to create opportunities connecting Central to its community.
• Lead the Missions Advisory Team in caring for and managing all global mission partners.
• Champion our Ethiopia initiative in partnership with Adams Thermal Foundation.
• Mentor all of Central’s campuses in community outreach.
• Create an effective strategy to identify all new commitments to Christ and connect them to spiritual growth opportunities in the church.
• Embrace and embody Central’s vision, statement of faith and staff distinctives.
• The Director of Outreach is part of the Lead Team.
• The Director of Outreach reports directly to the Executive Pastor.
• The Director of Outreach will work closely with Downtown Campus Pastor and participate at high level in the Downtown Campus.
• The Director of Outreach is evaluated annually by the Executive Pastor with input from the Lead Pastor.
Time Commitment: This is a full-time position that qualifies for benefits.
To apply: Please email the following to Executive Pastor Tom Rich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach each as a separate file.
• Cover letter
• Personal testimony (no more than one page)
3102 W. Ralph Rogers Road
Sioux Falls, SD 57108