Associate Pastor of Youth and Worship, Holdrege, NE
This pastoral role is a full-time dual position that provides leadership, direction, and shepherding to the High School and Junior High youth ministries as well as the worship music ministry. The primary focus of this pastoral position will be the youth ministry using about 70% of the Associate Pastor's time, and the remaining 30% of his time will be used for the worship music ministry.
Holcomb Evangelical Free Church
74059 L Road
Holdrege, NE 68949